Kid/Child Inflatable Standup Paddle Board
This kid/child ISUP paddle board is 7’6″ x 25.5″ x 4″, a perfect size for children ages 5-10. This size of paddle board is perfect for all-around paddle boarders of all levels – weighing up to 100lbs
Xplor Boards ISUP boards are made of the strongest materials on the market. Each of our boards are light weight, making them very easy to transport. These particular paddle boards were designed specifically with kid/child/youth in mind. The paddle blade is made of tough nylon composite strengthened by a center rib to prevent warping under strain, and is small so it will be a perfect fit for kids/children. All Xplor Boards ISUP paddle boards come with two stationary fins and one detachable, quick-lock style fin – the slide in and clip requires no tools.
Any Questions or Concerns please feel free to reach out to us here at Xplor Boards.
11 in stock
• This board is 7’6″ x 25.5″ x 4″ and is ideal for children, ages 5-10 weighing up to 100lbs.
• This board is lightweight, making it easy to carry and maneuver.
• The included paddle is light-weight and expandable to fit all sizes of kid riders. The paddle floats and breaks down into 2 pieces. The blade is tough nylon strengthened by a center rib to prevent warping under strain.
• This board includes two stationary fins and one removable fin. The removable fin is a quick-lock fin making the installation a breeze. (No tools necessary)
• A D-ring was added to the front of this board to allow another board to be connected to it easily.
This package includes:
• 1 kid/child paddle board
• 1 paddle
• 1 pump
• 1 ankle strap
• 1 backpack
• 1 repair kit
Here at Xplor Boards, we’re dedicated to helping children – that being said, we will donate a percentage from each sale to Shine on Malawi. This is an organization that provides meals for students while at school.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us here at Xplor Boards
VERSATILITY - 9.5/10
CONSTRUCTION - 9.5/10
STABILITY - 9.5/10
APPEARANCE - 9.2/10
PERFORMANCE - 9.7/10
Helping kids get into paddleboarding can be a tricky endeavour, as there’s not too many options on the market we can recommend. However, one we do suggest considering would be the Xplor 7’6’’ junior SUP. Rated for junior paddlers between the ages of 5 to 10 (we think up to 12), this smaller paddleboard is designed to be quick, nimble, highly maneuverable, and stable for young paddlers. The deck pad is also quite cushy, ensuring your kids will want to stay out on the water, and has minimal D-rings and mounts that can trip them up or get caught on if they aren’t paying attention. This paddleboard kit also has everything a junior paddler needs to get on the water, with accessories designed with them in mind like a shorter, lightweight paddle and single action pump. Available for a very low price as well, read our full review of the Xplor 7’6’’ inflatable SUP to learn more about why we think it will be a great option to help your kid get into paddleboarding.
Read the full review
|Dimensions||35 × 15 × 10 in|
Kid Paddle Board, Adult Paddle Board